Happy New Year! I can’t believe it. Although I’m extremely thankful, I really can’t believe it. It is actually 2012. It is a time of reflection, rebirth, new beginnings, refocusing and giving thanks overall. Sometimes, the New Year is like Thanksgiving Day to me. I’m so thankful to be able to see another year come. I’m so thankful for all the things that happened in the previous year to allow me to get to this point. I hope 2011 left you feeling peaceful and content. I hope you’re able to reflect on the good and challenging things that happened to you last year. So, of course with the New Year comes goal setting and resolutions, lifestyle changes. My goal for the year is to love, (it’s one of my favorite concepts). I want to love as hard as I can. Love, to me, is the key to all. My goal is to love myself and to love others. God is love and I intend to transmit energy from God to ensure I achieve my goals. Quite naturally, there are other things I'd like to achieve for the year, but if I throw too much at myself, I'll become overwhelmed. I believe that if I focus on loving everything else will fall into place.
I pray for you to have lots and lots of love, joy, peace and happiness in the new year. And forever.
Kisses to you all
I hope the week starts of beautiful and
I'll be speaking to you again soon
stacI






No comments:
Post a Comment