Gasp, it is December the first. The first day of the last month of this year. Where did the time go? I need to take better care of time. Time is a gift and it should be cherished.So, time is moving along, I tell ya. I have to say again, WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS YEAR? If I don’t pay better attention, it’s going to leave me behind, with a puzzled look on my face. It seems like it was last week that I went to Memphis with mommy and to New York with the girls, but those trips happened MONTHS ago. Now, we’re planning holiday parties and reflecting on the year. But, 2010 was good to me, so many wonderful things happened this year (we’ll talk a/b those later).
It’s funny though, I find myself rushing time, wanting the hours to fly by (when I’m at work and occasionally at other places), but then times like this, when I actually think about it, I wish for time to slow down or go back and start again. Once time is gone, that's it, we can't get it back. Time is precious and since time won’t slow down, I have to slow myself down and appreciate every second.
Sometimes, I feel like time creeping along, I guess I should become aware and say “Thank you time, for slowing down”
Learn to cherish time.
Speak to you later
stacI






No comments:
Post a Comment