Friday, December 31, 2010

Year in review

In a few hours, the year of 2010 will end. Earlier this month, I wrote a post about how shocking it is that the time flew by. So, here I will quickly recap the year and all the wonderful things that happened to me.

I started the year in a bit of concealed frustration; I carried over some clutter from 2009 and allowed it to follow me into 2010. Luckily, I’ve worked through some things and I’ve been able to let go and move forward. Mostly for the year I worked on renovating myself. And I like what I’ve done thus far. I didn’t achieve all I intended, I’m not done yet, but progress has been made and I’m proud of me.

I had lots of fun in 2010. I’ll share a couple of my favorite photos from 2010 below:

 


So as you can see, beautiful babies were born, fantabulous trips were taken, time with the girls was kicked into full gear, family events were strong, cupcakes were eaten, lots of love was spread and a boyfriend is in the picture now ^_^.

I'm thankful for life and love. There are some wonderful and strong people in my life. God is good and gracious. I’m happy to see the year go, its inevitable, we can’t stop it from leaving. I’m excited and optimistic about the future. As I bid 2010 adieu, I wish you happiness, peace, , truth and lots of love.

Many kisses to you.
I'm going to put a ginger ale in the fridge.
StacI

No comments:

Post a Comment