Sunday, January 16, 2011

and we're off

So here we are a couple of weeks into the New Year and I can't believe it's already the middle of January. Anyway, I'm pretty sure many of you, like me, have created goals (or resolutions) for yourself of things you'll like to achieve this year. Of course, as time progresses, I'll share a few of my goals and progress with you. But for now, I want to share some of the methods I'll use to ensure I meet my goals this year.

Often times, I'll start off strong and then I'll find myself slipping. I always aim for positive change in myself and to make sure that happens, I will be organized and have a plan.

*I have a list of goals that I think to be reasonable to achieve for the year. Now, that’s not saying that I’m not going to push myself to excel, but I have put thought into the goals and I can say, they are pretty realistic. *Once I established the goals in my head, I created a list of them. A list in a notebook that I’ll refer to and keep to track of myself. *With the list there’s a game plan I mapped out to lead me to the “achieved” finish line. I have a few goals broken up into 3-6-9-12 month increments. That will also give me a chance to evaluate my progress once I come to one of those month markers. *I’ve also gone public and shared my thoughts and plans with friends and family who will hold me accountable.

So, there we have it. If you haven’t taken the time to at least write down your goals, I think you should do that. That step alone is good because it allows you to have something to revisit and evaluate. Anywho, like I said, we’ll talk a little about my goals and stuff later.

I hope your week starts off beautiful.
Talk to you later
Kisses
stacI


No comments:

Post a Comment