So, I’ve been doing a good job with controlling my portions. I see that I’m becoming full from a smaller amount of food and I think I’m on the right track. I must say though, I relapsed this past Saturday night. I went to a co-workers engagement party and I overate. It felt terrible. The Mardi Gras theme was super cute and the food was amazing. I made my way to the table twice to fill my plate. Because I overate, I suffered from a headache and indigestion. I had to take short choppy breaths and it was not cute. All I wanted to do was go to sleep, I couldn’t even stay on the phone with my boyfriend because I couldn’t breathe and talk at the same time, hehe…
![]() |
| These are the cutest measuring cups |
So yes, besides that incident, I’ve been working on my portion controlling and making a conscious effort to know when my stomach is feeling satisfied (not hungry, not full). I wanted to purchase these cute little measuring cups from Anthropologie (my favorite store), but I was talked out of it. I’m trying to eliminate unnecessary purchases anyway and focus on my budget too. So, I guess bf and bff gave me good advice there (but they were super cute, I’ll show you a picture).
Anywho, I’ve been using ½ cup and 1 cup Glad containers to measure my food. I have to figure out a time to throw in a fruit and veggie cleanse, because they’re always successful for me too.
One thing that I absolutely have to stay away from are those Pillsbury Brownie Bites that come in the refrigerated section close to the cookie dough (exhale). Those things are amazingly deadly (I prefer the ones with the fudge in the middle). One Brownie Bite is 60 calories and if I had enough sense to eat two or three, then that would be a good (every once in a while) TREAT.
![]() |
| These are amazing... and the longer you keep them OUT of the refrigerator, the better. They become seriously soft inside. |
![]() |
| And they're only 60 calories... self control stacI. self control. |
Idk what to do about my self control. I guess we’ll chat about that (and some other things) later.
stacI








I was hooked those a few months back. The best part was discovering them lol
ReplyDelete