It was a really interesting concept and initially I thought, it sounded a little negative. But once I stepped back and actually thought about it, it’s rather liberating. To give all power and control to God and know that whatever happens in any situation is supposed to. I guess it’s like having faith. Knowing that if you think you’re not alright, you really are because you’ve surrendered to God and understand that. To not expect things to workout in your favor just because and know there is a divine order for us all. Sure we always want things to workout out; like getting a job or having extra money or finding love immediately, but it’s like realizing that I’m not immune to heartbreak and disappointment and know that there is something larger that’s got it all under control (sorry for the run on sentence).
I think faith is a beautiful thing. I will practice (even more) on not worrying and having faith that everything, no matter the situation will be alright and is alright. If my life is in a period of sunshine or rain, I will have the faith and trust God and know that what will be will be.
stacI





No comments:
Post a Comment