Thursday, August 5, 2010

Back in the day when I was young…

I know I've said before how much I appreciate my childhood. It is truly a blessing to me. As far as I knew then, I had the perfect life. Okay, as you grow up, you learn things may not have been so perfect and you may be shocked by things you find out, but that doesn’t change the fact that the childhood was just right at that time.

My parents and grandparents made sure me and turtle knew we were loved. I’m certain this is the reason I’m the wonderful person I am today (hehe, just kidding). But really, my childhood greatly impacted me and I’m thankful for it. I’m able to remember things and smile to myself. Or, call my daddy and remind him of something that happened back then. And, I can burst out into a song/dance combo and harass my mommy about the childhood movie the reenactment it's from. Okay, so maybe childhood is not completely over for me (hehe).

Those were some good days and I had wonderful experiences. I like remembering them. Life was so easy then ^_^

Just wanted to share
stacI


3 comments:

  1. Yes life was so much easier back then! I guess I live through Jalen now lol! It's fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your posts constantly remind me of what I missed in my life and childhood. I make it up in my adulthood though. lol You are so beautiful inside and out. That's why you are one of my favorite youngins!

    ReplyDelete