Monday, August 23, 2010

writer's block =s

I have to apologize to you all… my readers, followers, and supporters. I have a severe case of writers block right now. There are a million and two things I’d like to say and to talk about. I’m having the hardest time communicating right now. Today was beautiful… no. I aim to create… no. Although I’m not much… no.

Something is blocking and causing this inability for me to produce a successful blog post. Even my short story (for my book) is dangling. Every sentence I construct, I hate. Most paragraphs sound juvenile and silly. I guess maybe I need to do some breathing and commit to yoga appointments with Donah and Meghan to figure out what’s going on.

Here are some possible cures I found (on the web):

Take a break (done that)
Read a book (check)
Schedule time to write (sounds nice)
Free write (always)
Listen to music (a favorite)
Meditate (getting to it)

Hopefully we’ll talk later this week
Hug yourself for me
stacI

No comments:

Post a Comment