So yes, it happened a few weeks ago (maybe even a month now) and it was nice. It wasn’t what we’d expected, but I liked it. It gave me the opportunity to really take advantage of the “eat” portion and I enjoyed spaghetti and strawberry ice cream. We attempted to pray and went to yoga, but we ended up talking and laughing and picture snapping (which all is beautifully therapeutic).
Below are a few pictures from the retreat.
^_^ ENJOY...
Oh yea, in case you’re wondering… I didn’t finish the book before the movie. The day of the premiere, I was still on page 127 (that’s so stacI, hehe). But right now, I’m on a whooping page 183. I’m enjoying every minute of the India section and it is truly a yearly read.
happy FALL (into something beautiful)
ttylATER
stacI











It was fun. We should do it again next year, but bigger and better than this time! And I can't wait to reread the book whenever a certain someone is done (hint, hint). LOL!
ReplyDelete