The car is shaking- My arm hurts when I lift it like this
- Insurance is due
- Such and such won't do right
- Back is full of tension
- I need a hair appointment
- The faucet won't stop leaking
- Knee is stiff
- The book needs to be worked on
The list can go on and on. Honestly, it's always something... something that needs to be done or taken care of. It can get overwhelming if enough focus is placed on what's wrong or what's not going right. Because, I repeat, IT'S ALWAYS SOMETHING ~and~ IF IT AIN'T ONE THING IT'S ANOTHER.
So, to avoid becoming overwhelmed and tense, I focus my attention on the things that I have and the things that I'm able to get done. Like my daddy says, turn the page and read another chapter. If too much emphasis is placed on the "what to dos" and "what's not done" and "what needs to be done" then I'll drive myself krazy. I am thankful to summoned peace of mind and the ability to organize and release.
Take a deep breath with me
stacI






No comments:
Post a Comment