Wheeww, this information is tiring. Its a lot to try to figure out. I think it’s really easier than I’m making it (I have a tendency to complicate things). I think what I’ll do is borrow someone’s Weight Watcher book. I want to find some information to tell me EXACTLY how much spaghetti (made with whole grain noodles) to eat. The other day at work, I tried to be aware of my eating and know when my body reached the full/satisfied point. I kept feeling hungry, but I think my mind was just messing with me. How about, I drank 3 liters of water over a 12 hour shift (to keep myself from overeating and unnecessary eating). Krazy right... hehe
This is getting interesting.
Toodles
stacI
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Now you sound like me with all that water consumption! It's sure good for you! But, sadly, I still crave cupcakes and snacks no matter how much water I drink! :)
ReplyDelete