Friday, February 11, 2011

Overeaters anonymous

Hello,

My name is staci, and I’m an overeater.

It’s funny because I was reading an article in my yoga journal and the writer is talking about her overeating tendencies. I can relate because I know my body craves to receive less food. Whenever I was participating in my quarterly cleanses (last year, idk what’s happened to them this year) I would find that my stomach would shrink and I required less and less to become full (or satisfied like the writer put it). I’ve learned that it’s not what I eat, but its how much I’m eating. I can cook spaghetti with whole grain noodles and low sodium sauce (and cheese of course) and eat too much of it (thinking it's not so bad for me) and disrupt my weight loss process (run on sentence here).

I think it’s the weight watchers program that measures foods and focuses on portion sizes (I may be wrong), but I’m going to find a website that shows me the correct portions of foods and do some research. I'm officially convinced that this contributes to my slow weight loss. I'll report my findings later.

Thanks for always listening...
ttyl
stacI

No comments:

Post a Comment