Thursday, April 22, 2010

It’s so easy being GREEN…

HAPPY EARTH DAY

Small EASY steps YOU can take to “go GREEN
“I am only one, but I am still one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something”
                                                                                                   ~HELEN KELLER

Take your own bag to the grocery store

Unplug appliances when they are not in use

Don’t liter

Reduce, Reuse and Recycle

Use energy efficient light bulbs

Carpool

Buy locally grown produce and products

Plant a tree

Turn off the (water) tap

Sign up for online banking

Use a water filtration system and lightweight aluminum water bottles
Becoming conscious and aware and having an open mind to change is most important. These are small doable step that we each can make. Most of the problems going on with the global environment are due to humans. It’s not too late to reverse and change what we’ve done. Mama earth is not happy with us. Let's at least try to redeem ourselves. It is imperative to make changes NOW…

“You must be the change you wish to see in the world.”
MAHATAM GANDHI

No comments:

Post a Comment