I WAS SUCCESSFUL. GOOOO ME!!!
I was determined to do noting but succeed. I refuse to croak and krill over because of high blood pressure and excessive weight. Gone are the days where my ankles swell and I’m hot for no reason. I was so proud of myself and I’m thankful for Kesha for initiating the whole thing.
So now, I’m still doing good. No I didn’t achieve a total transformation overnight, but progress is great.
I found that I’m becoming full sooner AND and and I’m not overeating. Meghan (my other favorite yoga instructor) mentioned that the organs tend to shrink after engaging in something like a cleanse (I found that to be very interesting and TRUE). Last weekend, I ate shrimp fried rice and I was happy because after eating 3-4 teaspoons full, I DIDN’T WANT ANY MORE. That’s shocking because previously, I could consume an ENTIRE container in one setting. But I’m noticing this a lot because I can eat a lot less and feel full even satisfied. Also, I’m aware of what I’m putting in my mouth.
So, there you have it.
btw...
I PROMISE to do better with my blogging...
I've been so busy (doing what?)
hehe
tt"YA'LL"l
stacI







This is so great Staci! I'm so proud of you! you inspire me to be better!
ReplyDeleteYAAAAAYYYYYYY!
ReplyDelete