After completing the detox back in February, I made a pact with myself that I’ll do a similar detox every three months. And now, three months have passed (almost) and detox round two has presented its cleansed and appealing face to the forefront. So, here I am, back at it. I’ll be eating fruits, beans, veggies, granola (this time), oatmeal, water and tea for 10 days. I’m excited about it (not as excited as my mummy though).
I don’t imagine I’ll encounter a breakdown this time around. My mind is aware now that things, such as this, can easily be achieved. That’s the hardest part, making the mind catch up with the rest of the systems. But really, I’m extra excited to do this. The workout will go into turbo charge as I continue up the road of my looooooong journey to better.
After brunch with the gals, on Saturday, we stopped by the farmers market and now I see, THAT’S THE WAY TO GET IT DONE. There was EVERYTHING imaginable available. Too bad I didn’t have any cash at the time, but I will return to load up on some fresh locally grown fruits and veggies for my detox part deux =)
toodles
stacI









Let's get it!! I'm going to start a fast in June, to celebrate the Summer Solstice! Love your Blog, keep up the good work!
ReplyDeletewhere was this fresh market... I wanna goooo
ReplyDelete