Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Forgive? WHY NOT...

Here’s a quote I like that I want to share with you all.

“To forgive is the highest, most beautiful form of love. In return, you will receive untold peace and happiness.”
~Robert Muller

I know lots of people think I’m a little a-word backwards because of the way I forgive and move on and sometimes allow people to remain in my life. Whatever I do and whoever I choose to interact with is my choice. I have enough sense to make decisions that are not detrimental to my mental, emotional and physical well being. And sure, I may make mistakes and misjudge sometimes, but I bounce back and it is MY learning process.

It's important for me to steer clear of “holding grudges.” I whole-heartedly believe that holding grudges contributes to unnecessary stress, headaches, backaches, tension and frustration. So yes, I forgive and I continue to love despite the circumstance. And while some are (loved from afar) LET GO of and others are allowed to stay, just remember, it’s a personal decision. And generally I’m satisfied with my decisions and the choice is made by me for me. So just think about it, and consider forgiveness as a personal benefit.

Besos
stacI

No comments:

Post a Comment