-->sorry for this random: uggghhhh my pretty hot blue nail polish is starting to chip…
Anyway, I have something that I keep close to me, that I read to kinda push me through the (and any) slump or mental/emotional bump. To help me. These thoughts are from a January/February 2008 Body + Soul Magazine. I’ll share them with you here. And hopefully they’ll bring a sense of ease or peace for you too (as needed of course).
1. When you believe in an abundant universe, your world feels more plentiful.
2. A healthy diet is about how you prepare, not just choose, your food.
3. Walk, run, dance, and jump a little every day.
4. Explore your inner adventurer. Try things that excite you.
5. Sustainable living goes beyond a single action; it requires a shift in philosophy.
6. Your limitations aren’t flaws. They’re opportunities to cultivate self-kindness.
7. Think of smarter, greener ways to keep warm and dry this winter. (it was a winter edition column from the magazine)
8. The most motivating thoughts spring from gratitude.
9. Become aware of what you’re eating and why.
10. A resolution isn’t what you “should” do; it’s a chance to move your life forward.
It's funny how words and letters can evoke a change in mental processes. Just reading the list makes me feel good. It may not last long, but as soon as I find myself drifting, I dart my eyes back to my list. This is not the only thing that helps me or changes my attitude. But it does help a great deal, and I wanted to share. So, post it up, read and reread, share the thoughts and spread the love. Pick your favorite number and make an everyday mantra. Hopefully these will help you too, if you find yourself in a tough mental spot.toodles
stacI





No comments:
Post a Comment