Thursday, June 10, 2010

stacI likes stacI


I was thinking the other day about some of the things I like about myself. A friend asked me to name five positive things about myself. It was kinda on the spot and I wasn't in the mood for that (at the time). Not to sound conceited or anything, but in real life, I can whip up a list in no time. I really do think I'm pretty hot stuff. And not just physically, but I'm kinda a kool chick overall. Shoot, if I didn't think so, WHO ELSE WOULD ^_^

So, I put together a list of 20 things I like about myself. Sort of like the list of 50 things I like, but these things are specifically things-I-like-about-moi...

I like my...
I like that I...
I like the...
I like that I'm...
  1. my hair
  2. supportive
  3. skin tone
  4. trustworthy
  5. mole on my finger
  6. my gap
  7. patient
  8. loving
  9. a good listener
  10. silly
  11. eyebrows
  12. forgiving
  13. trying {to do better}
  14. theatrical
  15. not afraid to cry
  16. "big ole pretty" legs
  17. facial expressions
  18. encouraging
  19. giving
  20. LIFE
Now you go...
AND SHARE
talk to ya later
stacI






2 comments:

  1. Way to go Staci. I think sometimes we do need to take a moment and realize what we like about ourselves, instead of picking at the negative.

    Also, the book, I love myself, AWESOME! I bought that for my little sisters. Its important to teach confidence (not conceit) early :)

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete