Sunday, June 27, 2010

REset

Alrighty…
OOOkay…
WHEW…

I’ve reread a few of my first posts and I feel like I need to push the reset button. My journey to better has become slightly stagnant. Not all the way stagnant, but I need to do a WHOLE LOT BETTER. My purpose, plan and intention are essential (and fragile) and I tend to lose focus (I guess that’s the self diagnosed ADHD.) I have to work hard on eliminating these false feel goods and MAINTAINING FOCUS. I’m important to me and I think I will print THE PLAN and post it somewhere.

BUT, like Meghan says, “no judgment.” I feel don’t feel bad, I just know… and you can’t fool yourself….

Bye for now
stacI

1 comment:

  1. I just pressed reset too, dearie. While I look forward to growing, I realize it's a time-consuming process (and well worth it might I add) but I'd like to see instant results like many other things. I decided to reset my way of thinking, so I can be who I am meant to be when I am meant to be. No rush this time, and no judgements!

    ReplyDelete