Right now, I’ve put my name on the TOP of the “you can do better” list. Just a quick update... I've been doing well, I hope you have too. I've been working alot... alot of overtime. Working to meet financial goals and things of that nature. Of course there's been alot of soul searching, contemplating, wondering, hehe. But all in all, I'm doing great. I'm happy and at ease.
Um, silly silly stacI, I missed my blog-a-versary. It was March 4th. I don't know what I was doing to miss that oh so special day. I can't believe it's been over a year since I started this blog. Shaking my head now, time really does fly. Alot was said over the last year. I've overcome a few obstacles and eliminated a few headaches. I gained consciousness. I learned to let go (still learning really). I let go and God opened some beautiful doors for me.
I wanted to post my top three favorite posts that were written over the year. So, this post is to say HAPPY BLOG-A-VERSARY My Journey to Better!!!
So, It was hard to pick, but here are links to my three favorite post:
Watch your mouth!!! (and your thoughts)
What about me?
i KNOW what i LIKE
You should go though and pick your favorite post of the year
and you like I like for people to SHARE!!!
ttyl
stacI
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment