Sunday, October 24, 2010

Watch your mouth!!! (and your thoughts)

What did you say???
What are you thinking???

Careful now, about what you speak and think into existence. Words and thoughts are powerful and they have a strong impact on how we are.
  • I can't do it
  • Things will never change
  • I'm broke
  • Look at this fat
  • Why is this happening

What did you say???
What are you thinking???


It is important that we watch what we say (and think). They both have factor changing abilities. I know I’ve touched on this a little bit before, but I had a conversation, with a friend, a few days ago about the things that exited her mouth and circulated her mind. The thing for me is, lots of times, my words and thoughts affect my mind, which will affect other things (if it gets too out of hand). Like, for instance, if I allow myself to get into slump of constant self-abuse by thinking things like “this won’t end” or “I’m broke” or “I’m not happy” then that’s all my life will carry. Even if those things aren’t true, just saying them will impact my life, in a terrible way. So, a redirection of words is necessary to maintain an overall "healthy." Learn to censor yourself from your own clutter and junk.

I stumbled upon this while searching for a picture ^_^

"Our thoughts create our reality. If you think something is good or bad, you are correct.  Thinking is what makes it so. Our thoughts drive our actions which lead to results. We can change our thoughts. There are many tools that work effectively on changing thoughts."

Anyway, it’s a good idea to develop a group of mantras you can pull from. Basically, a mantra is something that you repeat to yourself (aloud or silently) to create a transformation. Mantras are good for whenever you need them. For instance, my mantra for the month is thankfulness. I’ll say over and over to myself that I’m thankful. Before I start to complain (or after it happens) I'll catch myself and say "I’m thankful."  You don’t want to hold on to a habit of bashing yourself with negative or empty phrases (and thoughts of course).

What did you say???
What are you thinking???
  • I'm loved
  • I deserve the best
  • I'm thankful for my health and sound mind
  • I have all that I need
  • Life is good
So, speak (and think) love and good things. It's necessary for your health and overall well being. It's natural that we have negative thoughts. When you realize they're present,
acknowledge and release. Don't allow them to remain and circulate.

So, that's all.
Kisses
stacI

Affirmation # 224 (from my Power Thoughts book)
~I think positive thoughts, because every cell within my body responds to every thought I think and every word i speak~

1 comment: