Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Sharing is fun

After several weeks of me harassing, my VSP finally finished the WHAT I LIKE ABOUT ME list. Back in June, I wrote a post called stacI likes stacI <-- click the link if you need a refresher. I think it’s important for people to have self-confidence and to know what they like about themselves. And what the heck, the lists are refreshing and fun to do (once you get going).

So, presenting a like list from my VSP...

I like my...
I like that I...
I like the...
I like that I'm...
  1.  Faith
  2.  Ability to Love
  3.  Family Orientated
  4.  Work Ethic
  5.  Patients
  6.  Big Head
  7.  Wisdom
  8.  I'm Black
  9. Study Habits
  10. Methodical Approach
  11. None Failure Attitude
  12. Current Diet
  13. I'm A Veteran
  14. Comprehension level
  15. Complicated past
  16. Trusting
  17. I make Mistakes at times
  18. Diverse Friend Base
  19. Tolerance for lively pain
  20. My Life In General
Anyway, I encourage people to share their lists (this one or this one) and when you send me your list, I’ll post it here too. ^_^

See ya
stacI

No comments:

Post a Comment