Yesterday, October 9, 2010, was my birthday. I am really thankful to have been blessed to see another birthday, another year. Twenty-eight years on the earth is a wonderful thing. So, my birthday made especially beautiful by the all lovely people in my life. My cell phone rang non-stop from text messages and phone calls. The parental unit and friends made me feel special. I can’t say enough how thankful I am. My prayer for the month is to express gratitude. Anyway, yesterday was absolutely beautiful, the weather was perfect and the air was fresh. I felt and FEEL so loved, that day was rejuvenating for me. It’s funny because my birthdays have kind of changed as I’ve gotten older. But I learn what’s really important. Just being able to live free and without inhibitions is truly important. Knowing you’re loved and able to love back… So, happy birthday to me. ^_^
ttyl
stacI





No comments:
Post a Comment