Sunday, October 31, 2010

A million… no billion thanks!!!

*Thank you, thank you, and thank you.
*Thanks to you, you and you.
*For me, you shouldn't have.
*You don’t have to do it, but you do.

As my month of thankful (as my mantra) is winding down, I want to give the BIGGEST shout out to my readers. I’m thankful for each of you who take the time to read my blog with each post. Thank you for listening and for not judging me. It makes my heart beat faster knowing you come here. Although I don't see you, I know you're present and you touch my life. I cannot find the words to tell you how much I appreciate you. Your support means the world to me.

I'll find another mantra to recite internally, thankful is forever embedded in my heart and mind. It always has been. Just had to shake myself a bit.  

With lots of love
I'll ttyl
stacI

No comments:

Post a Comment