I went to cycling tonight. No, excuse me, it’s called “SPINNING” now. It was noooo joke. Okay, I took that class about 8 years ago and I remember now why it’s been 8 years since I’ve jumped onto an aerobic bike (or whatever the h-word it’s called). I saw the white light, the tunnel and the black hole ALL in the first 15 minutes. I thought I was going to die. And the pace, was soooo fast. 123412341234 <-- do you see any spaces. NO. Luckily, I was beside a nice strong man who would’ve caught me if I toppled over. I actually thought about falling over into his arms (while he was in the sit back position, with no hands on the handle bars. His arms were free to catch me.... yea, I was thinking about all of that instead of focusing on the PAIN.) And on top of everything, that little narrow seat killed my butt. I really didn’t think I was going to make it through, but I did. And through the exhaustion (and after several rest periods), I’ll return next Thursday.
I've created this intense workout schedule for myself. I'm quite excited and completely motivated. Mommy dearest said, "I think you've gained your weight back." Yea mommy *nodding w/ eyes closed* I think so too. Anywho I'm determined to follow the rules I've set up for myself.
Lets hope I'll be able to walk in the morning.
Keep your ears open in case you hear me calling for help
hehehe
ttyLATER
stacI






Hilarious! BTW, nice tunes from WLUV too.
ReplyDelete