I’ve been thinking a lot about a few people who have traveled down my street and spent a significant amount of time in my heart. My friends. It’s funny growing up and seeing things change. I remember my mama and mentor warned me of these changes; friends I’d began to see less of. People I would normally talk to everyday, now we’re struggling to talk once or twice a month. Person I would see just about everyday, now we can only see each other on the world wide web.
I often look at my hand, the lifelines, all those different lines, moving in a range of directions and I think about me and my friends. Sometimes, I like to draw on them to see where they’ll end. Each one is so distinctive and they’re genetically carved into my body.
Anyway, we’re all traveling on different paths now, trying to create lives for ourselves and live dreams. We all maintain the strength of love for one another while we learn about the extent and changes of life. Those times are still presented where we’re able to connect and be little girls again… it’s always as though no time has passed. I like that. I am so blessed that I’m surrounded by wonderful group of people, my super special close friends. My lifelines…
until next time
stacI
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment