Thursday, March 4, 2010

Annoyed with my"current"self

I am determined to live a better and more fulfilled life. There are several categories I need to revamp and revise in this mass of cells called stacI. For the month of February, I participated in a self love challenge. I did a lot of thinking and writing and was shocked to learn that several of my actions do not demonstrate self love. I always felt confident in myself and I surely knew that I was a force to be reckoned with. But, after about three raw journal posts, I slumped down in my chair and shook my head.
So, here I am. A mess. With my electronic journal (this blog), good people in my life and my intention... I begin my journey to better (right after I eat cupcakes from SAS cupcakes tomorrow).

2 comments:

  1. I'm really excited to follow your blog. Make sure you post to FB when you add a new entry so that I don't miss it. I'm also excited that you are doing some self exploration and cleaning. Better you do it than have life to force you into it. Life can be a rough teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such an inspiration and I am enjoying your blog so far and yes please post all new entries to FB so I can follow your progress as well. Love ya darlin!!!

    ReplyDelete