Love for self. LOVE. Self-love should be something that is practiced on a constant basis. It should come second nature and I shouldn’t have to think about it, I should be able to just do it. But like I said before, after the challenge in February… I’m questioning some things about the level of love I have for myself.1. I tend to beat myself up when things, with people, don't work out
2. I procrastinate
3. I have a hard time letting go (sometimes)
4. I make unhealthy comments about myself (even though I don't necessarily mean it, it still shouldn't be said out loud)
Okay, I'm stopping there. A more pleasant and positive list will drop later this month ;~)
Back to self love. Here’s the important part! What self-love means to me? 
COMPLETE ACCEPTANCE AND APPRECIATION FOR MYSELF. Everything about me. (My skin, these rolls in my back, my unpolished toes, my melodramatic persona, my obsessions, my mess (hehe), this loc that’s about to fall out, EVERYTHING). Truly understanding the good and acknowledging the complicated and unbalanced within myself. Unconditional love for myself and the things around me. Caring for myself mentally, physically, emotionally and sexually.
Until I can fully apply that definition, my definition, to my life, I’m only teasing myself and hindering my progress.
So, with THE plan (that I’m still working on), SELF LOVE and Ahimsa (non violence to self) I will continue the journey to better.
Afirmation #217: I am enthusiastic about life. I am filled with energy and optimism. Talk to ya next time
stacI





I love the pictures, the posts, and the blog. You are so talented. I love the picture of you kissing yourself!!! So pretty! Maybe we should have a rights of passage party for you when you achieve your goals.
ReplyDeleteThank you girl...
ReplyDeleteand I'll eat that red velvet cake?
;D
Great new Blog. I look forward to reading more
ReplyDeleteThumbs up on your post! LOVE IT!! Our journey will be televised lol! Peace, Light & Love
ReplyDelete