Monday, March 22, 2010

The CLEANSE jump off

So, today is the start of the 15 day fruit and veggie-table cleanse that will lead into better eating habits forever. I'm psyched and ready to get started. Now, I'll have to rely on Mr. Google for recipes and ideas because I'm not used to preparing veggies. I'll also be making regular phone calls to Grandma and Kesha for help. At any rate, I'll get through this and I will like it. No, I WILL LOVE IT. Good thing though, the parentals will be joining forces and adapting something to better their lifestyles as well. Mama made her own selection, but I think daddy and step daddy will be ASSIGNED a selection =).
Anyway, grocery shopping is done for the week...

Hello fresh produce section; I'd like to introduce myself to you... I'm stacI


All the pretty NATURAL colors will redesign my insides and make them better.

The perfect alternative to fruit.

Oh how I'll miss you... we will meet again

So, I'm off to drastically improve my eating habits. This will be easy and before we all know it, I won't even have to exert any effort to do this because it will come naturally. But until that time comes, call me out. For those of you out there who see me; CALL ME OUT. If I somehow lose my mind and start to put a piece of candy, chips, hotdog, burger, icecream, fries, cake, CUPCAKE, cheetos or ginger ale in my mouth... CALL ME OUT.

I'm going to join the rain.
Goodnite and talk to you later perhaps.
stacI

2 comments:

  1. Hello Staci.Good luck with your cleanse. I have started my journey to a better health. Send me a copy of the fruit and veggie cleanse. I know I can follow that....Love your blogs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I see stir fry potential in that mix and maybe a nice dessert of strawberries and pears. I'm eating cantaloupe and banana with my first 1/2 gallon of water and a glass of chlorophyll. Yum! *licking lips*

    ReplyDelete