Sunday, March 7, 2010

THE plan

So, in order to be completely successful, I'll need to create a plan for myself. THE PLAN.

First, my health. To eliminate everything "bad" all at once might throw my body into shock. My eating habits are not too bad (says the girl who consumed two cupcakes AND shrimp fried rice yesterday. but hey, I'm sure the Zumba class I did today will counteract all those calories, right?). Anyway, I remain active, but I know changes should be made. I can do a whole lot better. I will do a whole lot better.

Second, I must become organized. Someone once told me that if I organize and clear out clutter, things in my life will run more smoothly. I believe that whole heartedly but if you were to see my living space, my car, every purse in my closet and my desk then you'd have some doubts. Don't judge me on the photo's you see below. I'm being real with you by exposing myself.

piece of my mess


Third, my finances. We'll leave it there for now.


All in all, when I look in the mirror, although I shake my head at myself sometime, I realize I am happy, thankful and blessed. So, next visit, we'll revisit this PLAN and talk about it in detail (if I can organize MYSELF enough to sit down and actually write it).

Until next time.
Take care.

stacI

No comments:

Post a Comment